Tuesday, January 10, 2012

winter garland




I received a wonderful little surprise in the mail this week.  I have been participating in a waldorf-inspired nature table swap on Ravelry.  This lovely garland came to me from the Netherlands and is beautiful on my fireplace mantle. 


The stitching is exquisite and the letters are cut out of gorgeously dyed wool.  Thanks kikakaya! You can check out her beautiful creations at kriebevel  I will post my winter swap as soon as it is received. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

  If you are on Ravelry, check me out at withanecreates.  For those of you who may not know, Ravelry is an on-line social network for knitters.  Kind of like Facebook, but so much cooler,  for those of us who enjoy playing with yarn and sticks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment